Thursday, July 23, 2009

Revamp!

After many years with the all-pink palette, I decided it was time for an aesthetic overhaul. Apart from the new "look and feel", everything should be in the same place it was (or thereabouts) before I upgraded the template, although I suspect that I may be ironing out some kinks over the next few days as I discover lost items, dead links, and so on.

The image in the banner above is cut out from one of Becky Shaefer's brilliant Lara Croft needlepoint pieces, which circulated the web a few years ago, and which I still get a huge kick out of. Hope she doesn't mind my appropriation of her work.

For you regular readers of Gamine Expedition, please feel free to let me know what you think of the revamp :)

1 comment:

Bryan-Mitchell said...

very nice. I hadn't seen the needlepoints before. very cool