- Only 47% of 3- and 4-year-olds attend preschool;
- One in three children is overweight or obese;
- Just 65% graduate from high school on time;
- 37% of children, ages 2-5, did not visit a dentist within the
- Fewer than half of families can afford the basics of housing,
child care, food, health insurance and transportation.
You can access the report in its entirety here, or read the press release on this and previous reports the organization has published on children's health and well-being (many of which specifically address media-related issues) here.